Believe Out Loud’s 10 Most Popular Blogs Of 2014
Donate today to support the movement for Christian faith and LGBTQ equality!
As we bring 2014 to a close, we are proud to present the 10 most popular blogs published at Believe Out Loud during 2014!
From examining the impact of spiritual abuse to proclaiming that discrimination is not a Christian value, this list represents the many conversations that have happened across the LGBTQ Christian move movement as more and more Christians take a stand for LGBTQ equality.
Leave us a comment sharing your favorite LGBTQ Christian story this year!
- Shamed: How Spiritual Abuse Contributed To My Son’s Death
by Julie Wood, Mother and Social Worker
- 10 Anti-LGBT Things You Can’t Do While Following Jesus
by Rev. Mark Sandlin, Editor, The God Article
- The Lynchings Haven’t Stopped
by Annanda Barclay, Board Member, More Light Presbyterians
- When ‘Non-Denominational’ Really Means ‘Homophobic’
by Chris Azzopardi, Editor, Q Syndicate
- How I Went From Rejecting My Gay Son To Loving Him Unconditionally
by Liz Dyer, Blogger, Serendipitydodah
- Christianity Made Me Bisexual
by Laura Berol, Writer
- Silent No More: Denouncing “Christian” Voices Of Hate
by Marie Alford-Harkey, Deputy Director, Religious Institute
- A Trans Christian’s Open Letter To The Southern Baptist Convention
by Vivian Taylor, Executive Director, Integrity USA
- At Home In The House Of God
by Eliel Cruz, President, Intercollegiate Adventist Gay-Straight Alliance Coalition
- My Christian College Censored My Alumni Update
by Kathryn Brightbill, Law Student, University of Florida, Levin College of Law
Popularity ranked based on unique page views according to Believe Out Loud’s website analytics.
Photo via flickr user Antoine Walter