1. Hire LGBTQ leaders to serve in your congregation:
2. Host small groups conversations on LGBTQ inclusion:
3. Denomination-wide policy changes can lead the way:
4. Organize your congregation to show up at LGBTQ events:
5. A note to LGBTQ people—our presence makes a difference:
6. Believe Out Loud with inclusive language and church-wide statements:
7. Celebrate LGBTQ love in your congregation:
8. Start talking! It is always helpful to have the conversation:
9. Share resources for people who want to learn more:
10. And finally, take a stand!
#BOLTalk: How do you model LGBTQ inclusion in your congregation?
Originally published on September 13, 2013